Times Gone By

Times Gone By

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Next

Now February had been a bad month for me so I needed to make March a better paying month so insted of taking the full weekend off I got back on the road on the Sunday. First part of trip was to bobtail to Dieppe, New Brunswick (159miles), pick up a loaded trl bound for Rotterdam, New York (thats State, not city). Easy, easy run, only 675 miles and I did'nt have to be there till Tuesday morning. Another thing it was a load of tissues and bog rolls so was light, so hammer down all the way, even over the "Airline". Now I'd like to say that winter has gone, but no, for a change we had some snow. It's as bad as we've had, but I think it's just the weather God's having a bit of fun, they look down and say to each other"look at that prat he's washed and polished his truck, lets shit it up".. Okay paranoia, but it feels like it. Load delivered reload was just 20 miles away at Watervliuet(weird spelling but it's right). So loaded there another easy run up to Plattsville, Ontario (397miles). Delivered there the next morning, then after take the mt to our terminal in Concord and pick a loaded one up bound for Moncton, New Brunswick(sorry am I rushing better trip coming thats why). Got Moncton job delivered then went and picked another trl up going to Edwardsville, Nova Scotia(294miles). Delivered there in the morning then headed for Kentville NS (298miles) to reload. Now when loaded there took the trl back to Halifax. Can't believe it, another weekend at home. Long weekend as a small prob with my girl and I can't get her in the shop till Monday night. So 3 days off and back on the road Tuesday. Going where??? Well I know but you'll just have to wait a bit. It's Saturday night and I'm going to bed cus I've got to be up at 3am. Why, oh come on you should know, real motor sport season starts. Shitter that Vettels on pole but lets see whats happens. Enjoy all. Miss our race days Dave, friends forever.
"Love all. trust a few, harm none" William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment