Times Gone By

Times Gone By

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lazy

At least Sharen has something to run round in, in the winter


Hi everyone promised I'd tell you what happened to "my girl". I'm working on it promise. As you can see we try and make the most of the time off and the nice weather. So when I'm at home it's wash "my girl", cut the lawn, then go out and enjoy ourselves with our friends. Winter will soon be up on us so I'll have plenty of time to keep the blog up to date then. Will try and bring it up to date before, I'll try. Just going out, swimming in the sea, sea fishing,bbq'ing on a small island, spending time with good friends, great home cooked meals and generally having fun takes residence at the moment. Getting to slip into the Canadian way "work hard, play even harder"... Did I tell you we have a car know (Sharen keeps telling me it's an SUV).
Take care and I promise to get you up to date soon

No comments:

Post a Comment